Friday, March 25, 2011

Moving to a real blog

So, I like to be exact in my speaking and writing. Which tends to cause confusion if I don't have a clearly outlined thought process...But here we go anyway:


I figured I better make Thought of the Day a blog. The reason being is that every time I send out a TOTD (see description to learn more about what that entails) I learn some amazing things. That was the original purpose behind the whole thing. I learned on my mission and on many other occasions that understanding is compounded when it's discussed with trusted people. So I wanted to get as much understanding as possible. But I instantly felt selfish with all of this new-found knowledge. So I planned to put those understandings on Facebook under the group alias 'Thought of the Day,' but only 12 people have joined so far... So that doesn't seem to be a platform that will do these amazing understandings any justice. For now.

So I turn to you blogger. I will post here the new learnings after each TOTD, and of course I will also paste them to the group on Facebook. And soon, maybe, more people will get involved in the discussion.

For now, I will be consistent in doing these things, and hopefully in time compile somewhat of a database of thoughts, discussion, learning and understanding.

Thank you for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home